Thursday, December 5, 2013

Legal Authority

In my search for a lawyer I first I wasn’t quite sure who I could contact, I wanted someone who would take the time to listen and explain all my question so that I could understand the process. After finding out my cousin was a Lawyer I automatically got in contact with my cousin Armando Marino. I was actually shocked to find out my cousin was a lawyer I had no clue. I didn’t hesitate one bit to ask him if he could help me with my school project. I believe it’s sometimes better to have your family help you out in these types of legal issues especially because you know they’re not going to lie to you. One of the big reasons why I chose him beside the fact that he’s my cousin is that I felt he was going to answer my entire questions to the best of his ability. I also think he’s very honest and straight forward. I’m really grateful he took the time to explain everything. I’ve known my cousin for a long time now and he is definitely the person I would come to if I ever had any of these kinds of legal issues happening. He’s really intelligent he’s always up for a challenge I know he answer my question. I think my cousin was a really great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment